To inculcate technical skills and to ensure high quality education through dissemination of knowledge, insights and make them skilled to suit the requirement of the society.
- To promote quality education, research and consultancy for industrial and society needs.
- To inculcate moral and ethical values among the students and to impart knowledge with emphasis on the development of leadership qualities in students.
- To provide the state-of-the-art resources that contributes a congenial learning environment and to encourage students to pursue higher education and take competitive exams and various career enhancing courses.
- To establish centers of excellence in emerging areas of research. To have regular interaction with industry and offer solution to their problems.
- Aims and Objectives :
- To impart quality education, to the students, in the field of Civil Engineering
- To provide better placements after the competition of the course
- To produce quality technical resources persons to the society
- Hallmarks and Achievements
Produced nearly 2000 and more efficient Civil Diploma Candidates
AICTE granted 10 lakhs under MODROBS scheme
Achieved more than 20 Prathibha Awards from Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
Established separate Soil Mechanics Lab
Students secured 1st rank in ECET exam more than 5 times
- Placements :
Nearly 600 students placed in Different Govt. Sectors like Panchayt Raj, Irrigation, R & B, Rural water supply, Municipal corporation,
Nearly 300 got placement in Construction companies like Nagarjuna Construction Company, Lawrance & Trubo, Vijay Nirman company,